Severe disapproval/judgment for a behavior that’s reinforced by society/culture.
- Roleplay: What You Need To KnowRoleplaying is meant to heighten your sexual arousal by re-enacting a scenario in which you and your partner get aroused. This can mean truly whatever you wish it to.
- So, I Had an Abortion… | Shame, Self-Love, and Owning Your Sh*t
- Go on, Get offNox offers a curated selection of products, from toys to mood-setters, and plenty of information.
- “Go F**k Yourself. Literally.” An Interview with the Creator of Emojibator: The Emoji Shaped VibesGo F**k Yourself. Literally.
- What Feminism Means to Me | 7 Common Things We Say/Do That Perpetuate PatriarchyFor me, feminism is freedom. Freedom to say something isn’t right, freedom to ask questions, freedom to seek out a community and unconditional love among feminists alike, freedom for self-exploration, freedom for sexual liberation, freedom to be angry, freedom to by myself, and so much more. Feminism is recognizing and celebrating all that is good in the world and in humanity. Feminism is sisterhood. Feminism is a part of who I am and how I live, and I am grateful beyond compare for the individuals, literature, concepts, conversations, communities, and schools of thought which it has opened my eyes.
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.