Sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexual preference, and the way these things interact with emotional, physical, social, and spiritual life. Sexuality is shaped by your family and the social norms of your community.
- How Sex Changes After Pregnancy & What You Can Do About ItWhat will change with a woman regarding her post-labor sexuality? Research on breastfeeding and sexuality has been taboo in the past, but, thankfully, this is changing.
- 5 Daily Health Routines to Feel More Confident about Your Body and Sex LifeThe secret to good sex begins with how confident you feel about yourself and your own sexuality. Finding confidence in sexuality is the best feeling in the world, but it isn’t always easy.
- Why Are We Still Resisting Nudity? An Exploration of Nudism and NaturismOur relationships to nudity, body, clothing, and self can be complicated, this is no secret, but through seeking to learn what’s out there and seeking to understand ourselves and our needs to the best of our abilities maybe we can begin to reject some of the negativity that manifests from these strains.
- Lynn Comella on Her New Book, Vibrator NationHumans are inquisitive by nature; we long for answers to our plentiful wonderings about our world. Lynn Comella, like the rest of us, was overflowing with questions. What makes her stand apart from the great many of us that sit around wondering is that she set out to find those answers. We like to think that our world is one step closer to sex positivity on account of Lynn and her hauntingly beautiful book, Vibrator nation.
- Breast Practices: Pleasure, Health, and MoreNipple stimulation can mimic the same action and chemical response in the brain that's caused by genital stimulation.
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.