Accepting sex and sexuality as a natural, good part of life.
- Lynn Comella on Her New Book, Vibrator NationHumans are inquisitive by nature; we long for answers to our plentiful wonderings about our world. Lynn Comella, like the rest of us, was overflowing with questions. What makes her stand apart from the great many of us that sit around wondering is that she set out to find those answers. We like to think that our world is one step closer to sex positivity on account of Lynn and her hauntingly beautiful book, Vibrator nation.
- What it Means to Be Sex Positive: The True and False of Sex Positivity
- Go on, Get offNox offers a curated selection of products, from toys to mood-setters, and plenty of information.
- The Lioness Vibrator is Basically Your Sexual Fitbit: An Interview with CEO Liz KlingerWhen it comes to our own pleasure, who could possibly know more than ourselves?
- Paraphilia | Urges, Fantasies, Fetishes, and MoreCan Societies Acceptance of New Sexualities Open Up to Ending the Stigma Around Paraphilia?
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.