A set of norms that define how people in a given social position ought to behave.
- Cute but Psychopath | A Look into Antisocial Personality Disorder“A psychopath is a chameleon who becomes ‘an image of what you haven't done for yourself.’” So, the only way to keep yourself safe from being conned or having others detrimental behavior affect you is to know your own vulnerabilities and realize your own potential.
- Gender & Creativity: Does Our Gender Affect Our Perceived CreativityCreativity plays a pivotal role in all aspects of life: school, careers, friendships, and even romantic relationships. Thinking outside the box often leads others to view you as unique and memorable, not just in the arts but in any field. Creativity can allow you to form more memorable impressions on others, and make you an irreplaceable member of a team or company.
- Roleplay: What You Need To KnowRoleplaying is meant to heighten your sexual arousal by re-enacting a scenario in which you and your partner get aroused. This can mean truly whatever you wish it to.
- Lynn Comella on Her New Book, Vibrator NationHumans are inquisitive by nature; we long for answers to our plentiful wonderings about our world. Lynn Comella, like the rest of us, was overflowing with questions. What makes her stand apart from the great many of us that sit around wondering is that she set out to find those answers. We like to think that our world is one step closer to sex positivity on account of Lynn and her hauntingly beautiful book, Vibrator nation.
- A Psychological Look into Gender, Housework, and Sex
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.