Short for “out of the closet.” Being open about your sexual orientation or gender identity.
- 5 Daily Health Routines to Feel More Confident about Your Body and Sex LifeThe secret to good sex begins with how confident you feel about yourself and your own sexuality. Finding confidence in sexuality is the best feeling in the world, but it isn’t always easy.
- Why Are We Still Resisting Nudity? An Exploration of Nudism and NaturismOur relationships to nudity, body, clothing, and self can be complicated, this is no secret, but through seeking to learn what’s out there and seeking to understand ourselves and our needs to the best of our abilities maybe we can begin to reject some of the negativity that manifests from these strains.
- Sex isn't all about Penetration: Close the Orgasm GapFrom a heteronormative point of view, the first thing that comes to mind when the word sex is mentioned isn't foreplay or oral sex, rather, it's straight up penis penetrating a vagina. Limiting is an understatement.
- Gender & Creativity: Does Our Gender Affect Our Perceived CreativityCreativity plays a pivotal role in all aspects of life: school, careers, friendships, and even romantic relationships. Thinking outside the box often leads others to view you as unique and memorable, not just in the arts but in any field. Creativity can allow you to form more memorable impressions on others, and make you an irreplaceable member of a team or company.
- Lynn Comella on Her New Book, Vibrator NationHumans are inquisitive by nature; we long for answers to our plentiful wonderings about our world. Lynn Comella, like the rest of us, was overflowing with questions. What makes her stand apart from the great many of us that sit around wondering is that she set out to find those answers. We like to think that our world is one step closer to sex positivity on account of Lynn and her hauntingly beautiful book, Vibrator nation.
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.