A strong caring for someone else. It comes in many forms. There can be love for romantic partners and also for close friends, for parents and children, for pets, for nature, or for something religious/spiritual.
- 5 Daily Health Routines to Feel More Confident about Your Body and Sex LifeThe secret to good sex begins with how confident you feel about yourself and your own sexuality. Finding confidence in sexuality is the best feeling in the world, but it isn’t always easy.
- Why Are We Still Resisting Nudity? An Exploration of Nudism and NaturismOur relationships to nudity, body, clothing, and self can be complicated, this is no secret, but through seeking to learn what’s out there and seeking to understand ourselves and our needs to the best of our abilities maybe we can begin to reject some of the negativity that manifests from these strains.
- Stop Faking Your OrgasmSex is about exploration, intimacy, being vulnerable, getting in tune with your body, and enjoying yourself at the moment.
- Gender & Creativity: Does Our Gender Affect Our Perceived CreativityCreativity plays a pivotal role in all aspects of life: school, careers, friendships, and even romantic relationships. Thinking outside the box often leads others to view you as unique and memorable, not just in the arts but in any field. Creativity can allow you to form more memorable impressions on others, and make you an irreplaceable member of a team or company.
- Roleplay: What You Need To KnowRoleplaying is meant to heighten your sexual arousal by re-enacting a scenario in which you and your partner get aroused. This can mean truly whatever you wish it to.
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.