The closeness you feel when you share your private and personal self with someone else.
- 5 Daily Health Routines to Feel More Confident about Your Body and Sex LifeThe secret to good sex begins with how confident you feel about yourself and your own sexuality. Finding confidence in sexuality is the best feeling in the world, but it isn’t always easy.
- Stop Faking Your OrgasmSex is about exploration, intimacy, being vulnerable, getting in tune with your body, and enjoying yourself at the moment.
- Sex isn't all about Penetration: Close the Orgasm GapFrom a heteronormative point of view, the first thing that comes to mind when the word sex is mentioned isn't foreplay or oral sex, rather, it's straight up penis penetrating a vagina. Limiting is an understatement.
- Glossary: Disclosure reciprocity
- Breast Practices: Pleasure, Health, and MoreNipple stimulation can mimic the same action and chemical response in the brain that's caused by genital stimulation.
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.