The belief that people of all genders should have equitable economic, political, sexual, and social rights.
- Lynn Comella on Her New Book, Vibrator NationHumans are inquisitive by nature; we long for answers to our plentiful wonderings about our world. Lynn Comella, like the rest of us, was overflowing with questions. What makes her stand apart from the great many of us that sit around wondering is that she set out to find those answers. We like to think that our world is one step closer to sex positivity on account of Lynn and her hauntingly beautiful book, Vibrator nation.
- What Does It Mean to Be a Modern Witch?Witchcraft is something which is undergoing a transformation and destigmatization before our eyes.
- So, I Had an Abortion… | Shame, Self-Love, and Owning Your Sh*t
- Culture, Change and Feminist Books
- The Psych N Sex 2018 Reading List | 10 Books You Need in Your Life
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.