The belief that people of all genders should have equitable economic, political, sexual, and social rights.
- Lynn Comella on Her New Book, Vibrator NationHumans are inquisitive by nature; we long for answers to our plentiful wonderings about our world. Lynn Comella, like the rest of us, was overflowing with questions. What makes her stand apart from the great many of us that sit around wondering is that she set out to find those answers. We like to think that our world is one step closer to sex positivity on account of Lynn and her hauntingly beautiful book, Vibrator nation.
- What Does It Mean to Be a Modern Witch?Witchcraft is something which is undergoing a transformation and destigmatization before our eyes.
- So, I Had an Abortion… | Shame, Self-Love, and Owning Your Sh*t
- The Psych N Sex 2018 Reading List | 10 Books You Need in Your Life
- What Feminism Means to Me | 7 Common Things We Say/Do That Perpetuate PatriarchyFor me, feminism is freedom. Freedom to say something isn’t right, freedom to ask questions, freedom to seek out a community and unconditional love among feminists alike, freedom for self-exploration, freedom for sexual liberation, freedom to be angry, freedom to by myself, and so much more. Feminism is recognizing and celebrating all that is good in the world and in humanity. Feminism is sisterhood. Feminism is a part of who I am and how I live, and I am grateful beyond compare for the individuals, literature, concepts, conversations, communities, and schools of thought which it has opened my eyes.
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.