The vicarious experience of another’s feelings; putting oneself in another’s shoes.
- Stop Faking Your OrgasmSex is about exploration, intimacy, being vulnerable, getting in tune with your body, and enjoying yourself at the moment.
- Cute but Psychopath | A Look into Antisocial Personality Disorder“A psychopath is a chameleon who becomes ‘an image of what you haven't done for yourself.’” So, the only way to keep yourself safe from being conned or having others detrimental behavior affect you is to know your own vulnerabilities and realize your own potential.
- Portrait of the Artist as a Romantic: Are Artistic Individuals Better Partners?It isn’t possible to finitely determine if a creative partner is more advantageous but if creativity helps to elongate the span of a relationship by allowing them to think of fun and fulfilling ways to make a partnership last, then certainly that type of creativity is something to aspire for in your potential love.
- Breast Practices: Pleasure, Health, and MoreNipple stimulation can mimic the same action and chemical response in the brain that's caused by genital stimulation.
- So, I Had an Abortion… | Shame, Self-Love, and Owning Your Sh*t
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.