A perceived incompatibility of actions or goals.
- Glossary: Mirror-image perceptions
- A Psychological Look into Gender, Housework, and Sex
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder & the Language of DiagnosisHave you heard of Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder? Not likely.
- The Negative Affects of Being a "People Pleaser" and How to Break Free“we all want to please and see others happy with us. It’s natural and not a bad thing. Though it becomes a bad thing when you ignore your own needs to please others, and when your pleasing is getting in the way other people’s ability to grow.”
- Unlearning Jealousy | An Exploration of Jealousy in Life & LoveIn today’s society, not being able to clearly name or define something makes it hard for us to understand it, such is the complicated case of jealousy; where even the Oxford Dictionary can't offer a singular definition for it. This being said, it is no wonder that jealousy gets used incorrectly or even interchangeably with other emotions.
Co- Founder of Psych n Sex, previous writer and campus educator for the Kinsey Institute & published psychology researcher. Manhattan girl obsessed with post ww2 abstract expressionism, beet juice, vintage clothing & Scandinavia.